Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hangin with the Fam!







Here are some pics taken this past week. We had a very eventful week. After having Christy's three kiddos for the previous weekend, we ended up getting to see Tanner, Carter, Nichole, and Marshall for 3 days in a row. It was so great. I love all the kids sooooooooo much. And like I told Nichole, we are even tossing around the idea of another baby. How could we not think about it with all of these babies around all the time? Hopefully, I can come to my senses soon though. As of now I'm setting a no baby zone law in our house. Sorry guys!!!!!!!

I thought I would also put up this video of us at Joseph's birthday party at Roller Valley. It was so much fun. I think I was pretty much the last one to leave the rink. It was awesome to see how well the kids did considering they have not been skating in about a year.

3 comments:

NICHOLE said...

It's about time, I have been waiting for those pics. I love that pic of Tanner and Faith "kissing". It's adorable.

Mindi said...

You definetly should have another baby, maybe then I can talk Dave into another one.

morgantyan said...

Are you crazy? Not that I wouldn't love more babies, but seriously, you're crazy!!! I love the pic of you and Marsh. I wish we had one of all of us.