Monday, September 15, 2008

~Story Time~

I just had an interesting idea and am feeling gung ho enough to try it out. Here's the plan: I am going to start a story on here as a blog and you, my viewers, are going to finish it. After you read what I write, just click on my comments to see what others (hopefully) have written to follow. Then add your part on to that!!!!!! Brilliant, isn't it??? And hopefully fun. Write as little or as much as you like, but please, please, please participate. Here goes:


There once was a little angel by the name of Bravery. One evening, as she looked down upon the earth, she saw a troubled little boy making mischief. Bravery instantly knew that she was needed and prepped her wings for a long flight.

When she arrived, she...

3 comments:

Mindi said...

... observed the little boy for a while. He was definitely in need of some help, he was causing mischief left and right. He started off his day by putting gum in his sisters hair, than he laughed at her when mom had to cut it out. He colored on the walls at grandma's house and threw a temper tantrum in the grocery store. Bravery couldn't believe her eyes, she'd never seen a child behave so badly. She new she had to find out why...

Debbie said...

Later that night Bravery decided to pay a visit to the little boy's home. It was dinner time and the family was in chaos, everyone going in different directions and all talking at once. The little boy was trying to get someone's attention - "Doesn't anybody care if I have ketchup on my meat?" he asked. But nobody was listening to him and he was sad. Then all at once it came to him, he had an idea how he could get their attention. He would....

Annie Oakleaves said...

I hope you dont feel like Im some kind of weird stalker. Im just excited to have found your blog. I used to live in Spokane. On Lidgerwood.My cousin is Brian and I also have cousins Hannah and Faith. Its really strange huh? It doesnt seem like there are alot of Vavras in the world. Im from Iowa. Do you have any relatives there?