Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WOO HOO!!!!!

I just had to post a quick bit on our t.v. because I am so dang excited. We have had this tv for about 2 years now and it just all of a sudden would not turn on. Well, we did some research (with the help of a great friend!) and were able to diagnose the problem and purchase the parts to fix it for a grand total of $6.50. Compared to the 200-300 dollars it would have cost us to take it to a professional this is very reasonable, don't ya think?! My husband and I took the back of the t.v. off and he put the new parts on and Voila the darn thing works like new. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!. I totally feel like we can do anything now. I just had to share because you have no idea how excited I am about not having to watch t.v. on my daughter's 13-inch pink princess set!!!!!!!

5 comments:

morgantyan said...

Nice job!! You guys are so handy!

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Thats awesome! I was just bragging that I found a fujufilm 10megapixel 5x zoom camera with a 1G memory card and battery and case for $149. You have me beat.

Sampson4 said...

Wow that is awesome! Evan would die if he saw your tv. he'd be jealous

Anonymous said...

All of the major gaming websіtеs Internеt for free online gamеs and
computing machine games, and add the wοгd of
honor toгrents and Dοwnloaԁ Disеmbaгrasѕ οnline gamеs and reckonеr gаmes.


my web blog; http://development.phpfact.com/index.php?do=/profile-28471/info/

Anonymous said...

Аll of thе mаjоr gaming websites Internet for
fгеe online gameѕ anԁ computing machіne gamеs,
anԁ аdd the word of honor torrents anԁ Doωnlοad Dіsembаrrass onlіne gаmеs and reckoneг games.


my ωеb site ... http://development.phpfact.com/index.php?do=/profile-28471/info/