Friday, October 5, 2007

Lithen to my Thong Mama!

So Faith has really been showing us her outgoing personality lately. I swear the child would be absolutely perfect for ballet or jazz class if we could just be certain that she would listen to the teacher even half of the time. First thing every morning she comes in to our room, turns on the light, and starts right in on some sort of show or another. As cute as the dancing is, my favorite thing that she's doing right now is the way she sings. She just makes up these silly little songs that come out of nowhere, at least I can't figure them out. But they way she does it it's like it's a song she's known forever. She wiggles her head back and forth and sometimes shuts her eyes while she's singing this jibberish. And the newest thing is that for some reason she has started singing almost every word with a lisp. She sticks her tongue out as much as she possibly can. I must admit, it's a little odd, but so darn cute!!!! I tried my best to capture a little on video. Enjoy!!

PS: The first video was an oops. And I'm so mad about it too cuz I was going to use it for my next blog. Wow, this pic and video thing is way too time consuming. Pics are coming once a week from me folks!!!

7 comments:

NICHOLE said...

How cute! Tanner made me listen to that 5 times in a row, now he's mad because I am typing this. I love it1

morgantyan said...

Hunter started making up his own songs too. They usually are about wanting to go to the blue store (Walmart) and buy bananas and apples and oranges and candy. He also reads words on brochures and when you ask him what it says, he replies with it says go to the store and the park and get toys. He is so funny.

morgantyan said...

I just watched it again with Hunter this time. Both of the boys were waving at the screen. You should totally have Faith make a video message for Hunter and when we get our stuff fixed I'll have him make one.

Mindi said...

That video message idea is so cute I think I'll get Sierra in on that. I dont have sound on my computer so I couldn't hear what faith was saying, but she looked adorable, I'll have to go to the library so I can hear it.

saucysosville said...

So adorable. I think you might have the next big pop star in your house.

Anonymous said...

Both of these videos are so adorable!!! I would say that we definetly have some trouble on our hands with little Faithy, Mom!!! I pulled up your blog after watching the girls Sat. night and could not stop giggling. They both put on quite the show for me too!!! Faith was singing and Hannah was dancing to her music!! How precious they both were. I am so lucking to be "Grama Cindy" to all of my grandkids. They are great!

morgantyan said...

Now listen up. I seem to recall some crap talking about my dedication to the blog and I think the roles are reversed now. I need to be checking out new stuff every time I'm on posting my own blogs. OK, rant over. Love you!!