Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh the Horror of it All

I just wanted you all to share in my disappointment over the fact that after waiting for freakin months for May 9, 2008 to finally arrive, on which date Avril Lavigne would be at the Spokane Arena, and for which I would be present, for whatever godforsaken reason the concert has been CANCELED. Ugh. I am so mad.

The only bright spot to this is the fact that I still get to see Alan Jackson on Wednesday, but I was sooo looking forward to Avril. How dare she get pregnant and cancel her tour dates. The horror!

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Bummer. Is it possible she is just postponing because i think i heard that?

Sampson4 said...

When it was on the news here, it said she had laryngitis (that's probably spelled wrong, sorry) and that they would reschedule I think.

Shannon said...

Yeah, I heard she was pretty sick and has been cancelling a lot of ehr shows! That sucks that you had tickets! Maybe she will reschedule

Melanie Kym said...

Ok, so I jumped the gun a little bit on the Avril issue. Apparently she has laryngitis and is hoping to just reschedule her shows. We'll see.

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Well I tell ya, if George Michael cancels his Seattle show in July I WILL KILL MYSELF!!! Mark my words.