Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Mindi

Four random things I love about my husband :
1. He can fix the things I can't.
2. He plays with the kids in the water when I don't want to.
3. He can cook a mean breakfast.
4. He is generous and kind and quick to lend a helping hand to anyone in need.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Zips.
2. Sharis.
3. Spokane Dermatology.
4. MxSecure.


Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Dirty Dancing.
2. Neverending Story.
3. Pete's Dragon.
4. Mary Poppins.

Four TV shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy.
2. Americal Idol.
3. Prison Break.
4. House.

Four random places I have been:
1. Mt. Rushmore.
2. Catalina Island.
3. Disneyland.
4. Ensenada, Mexico.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheese.
2. Red Rome apples.
3. Bananas.
4. Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream.


Four places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. Australia.
3. France.
4. Disney World.
5. Hawaii
6. Spain.
7. Greece.

(Oh, whoops, only 4? Sorry)

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Trip to Cancun!!!
2. Refinancing our house.
3. Getting in shape (Hopefully to precede #1).
4. Getting some more home improvement projects done.

Three people I tag:
1. Adrea.
2. Kim.
3. Crystal.

No comments: