Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Daddy Saves the Day

At your request here are some pics of my daughter's beautiful vanity set on Christmas Day. No need to take closeups of the vanity itself because my husband did, of course, come through and there is virtually no evidence at all that anything happened to it. I really had no doubt in his ability to fix it good as new, it was just the time frame that worried me!!! The only thing that would evidence the fact that we had a mishap would be on one corner of the table where there are little traces of red fuzz stuck to it. This would be because that particular corner was still slightly wet at 1:00 a.m. on Christmas Eve when I was adamant that we had to cover it with a red Christmasy blankie so that it would not be visible Christmas morn. Whoops. Bri tried to warn me, but I wanted it the way I wanted it. I'm not worried though. I know we can pick the fuzz off and as of yet Hannah is none the wiser about any of it!!!! Just look at her. She is stoked about this beautiful gift and also the little foam curlers that she got with it were a huge hit. I believe they were the first thing she opened and she didn't waste any time puttin em in. This pic, which I'm actually very surprised that she let me take, was probably taken 20 minutes after all the gifts were unwrapped. Who knew that a 5$ box of curlers would be the most exciting thing for my darling 8-year-old?! More on Christmas to come soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Sampson4 said...

Oh my gosh that's the cutest vanity ever! Even Cuter than I pictured! Looks Good as new!

Sampson4 said...

Oh my gosh that's the cutest vanity ever! Even Cuter than I pictured! Looks Good as new!