Saturday, January 10, 2009

Surprise for Mommy

This is the scene that I came home to last night around 9:30 after returning home from a movie with my girlfriend. I came through the front door and there they all were, my precious, precious family, cleaning, and scrubbing, and scouring, and mopping, and dusting etc., etc., etc. I couldn't believe it. And they all looked so happy, like they were having the time of their lives. They wanted to surprise mommy and they certainly did. I was extremely proud of all of them and so happy that they would think to do something like that for me. (My hubby even said that he knows he takes all the things I do around the house for granted). WOW!!! Now my only question is why can't I get them to do stuff like that upon request???????


She makes it look so fun.
Noah scrubbing the front windows. (And yes, that is still our Christmas tree. What??? Don't judge me!)
She's a moppin queen!!!
Noah holding the ladder while baby sister does some dustin!a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjx5zptKtwtciqNYzwkt-VcwqFzT0yAPrN9C-Js7EGBAhzt27JHA9vU7gNDxo2ZY9t7NOKyi4KdVuY9GjKzuxHZTUCqJrD4vvZqKGBhK7TpEaKH6t_Z952Ic0wKsxLCqzVZuJLyhUdnHRI/s1600-h/Winter+2008+070.jpg">

No comments: