Friday, April 25, 2008

Just a thought!

Would anyone be interested in doing some sort of bloggers weight loss/get fit challenge? Doesn't have to be anything too big. Maybe just a place for those of us interested to report our goals and progress and maybe have some sort of "Biggest Loser" winner or something. As those of you who know me well know, this is a big issue for me, and it's obviously hard for a lot of us to accomplish our goals especially when we are not held accountable by anyone but ourselves. I figure if we were all in this together than maybe we could keep each other in check. Or try to come up with a prize great enough (of course, besides feeling/looking better) that would drive us all to try to attain it!!! Let me know your feelings on the matter.

3 comments:

saucysosville said...

I love the idea. I just got a gym membership a couple weeks ago and have surprised my self about how diligently I have been going. I have gone ever day I have had off from work so far. I wanted to do something like that and post a before picture and my measurements and track along the way. I thought if everyone new my true measurements then I will have to lose the unwanted pounds. So far in 11 days I have lost 2 pounds. Not top bad, the working out is easy for me, its the eating right that is hard.

saucysosville said...

Ok, I posted my true measurements. I am not to happy but NOW I am going to lose the weight!

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Nope, not interested. I like my shape...round and squishy. Thanks for the offer, though. Good luck to those that do want to better themselves.

heeheehee